A common theme in medical device advancement is that need is often a driver of change. The same can be said of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have adapted how we run usability studies, through the use of live streaming, so that we can continue to provide our clients with insights into the development of their medical devices whilst operating in a COVID-secure way.
We can set-up professional quality camera and sound equipment in viewing facilities all around the UK. One to one interviews are conducted with social distancing and a protective screen in place.
Our clients, who are based around the globe, can remotely and safely observe interviews through a high quality live video feed (subject to band width). This package can be part of our usability studies or a standalone service/support to other consultancies.
Our live streaming support package includes:
- Capture of high quality images and audio – tailored to your study’s needs:
- Multiple camera views:
- a wide view of the Moderator and participant
- a close-up view of the device
- Multiple microphones
- Hosting and full tech support on-hand at all times
- Flexible and convenient location – to work around your target group
- Streaming live using a platform such as Microsoft Teams
- Post-production clips or a reel
- Option to provide additional support with management of samples, recruitment, moderation, data collection and overall study logistics