Our bespoke data collection uses a range of means to provide information that will best inform your design requirements or product assessments.
All studies have a protocol and pre-defined data collection template. We are always striving to bring new insight into our research.
Example tools include:
- Anthropometric data collection to assess handling, dexterity and impairments
- Specially designed questionnaires (e.g. Cochin, REALM)
- Development of bespoke rigs mimicking device form factor to collect anthropometric data specific to your device
- Biosensors to indicate stress levels
- Eye tracking to understand concentration (especially good for Instructions For Use design)
- Bespoke diary studies with cultural probes
- Digital diary studies for smart phone literate populations